Tractor Gearbox for Pto Drive Shaft Agricultural Machines Rake Baler 7HP Petrol Power Weeder Gear Tractor Agricultural Farm Manufacture Gearboxes Truck Shaft
20CrMnTi/20CrMnMo for your choice
Gray cast iron HT250 according to standard GB/T 1348-2009 Ductile iron QT450-10 according to standard GB/T 1348-2009 Cast steel ZG310-570 according to standard GB/T 5613-2014
40Cr,45#,20CrMnTi,20CrMnMo for your choice according to your request.
POWER To ensure the correct use of the product we recommand to pay attention to the specifications mentioned on our technical sheet.Consider also the input rotation speed,the power input and the transmission ratios.Where the rotation or other working conditions are different,please contact LongQuan technical department.
The reducer is usually supplied without lubricant.The recommended quantity of lubricant is indicated on our catalogue and the first replaced must be done after 50-60 hours of running,then replaced after 600-800 working hours. The emptying of the gearbox should be made immediately after the working,with the oil still hot,in order to avoid the deposition of sludge.Check frequently the oil level and top up the oil whenever necessary.
Extensive use for agricultural machines
Guarantee: High precision, high wear resistance, low noise, smooth and steady, high strength
|Usage:||Farmland Infrastructure, Agricultural Machine|
|After-sales Service:||Installation Guide|
Lubrication Practices for Extending the Lifespan of Agricultural Gearboxes
Proper lubrication is essential for ensuring the longevity and optimal performance of agricultural gearboxes. Here are some essential lubrication practices that can help extend the lifespan of these gearboxes:
- Choose the Right Lubricant: Select a high-quality lubricant specifically designed for gearboxes and agricultural machinery. Consider factors such as viscosity, temperature range, and load-bearing capacity to ensure compatibility with the gearbox’s operating conditions.
- Regular Inspection: Perform regular visual inspections of the gearbox and lubricant to check for signs of contamination, wear, or inadequate lubrication. Address any issues promptly to prevent further damage.
- Cleanliness: Maintain a clean environment around the gearbox to minimize the risk of dirt, debris, and moisture entering the gearbox housing. Contaminants can compromise the lubricant’s effectiveness and accelerate wear.
- Lubricant Level: Monitor and maintain the proper lubricant level in the gearbox. Insufficient lubrication can lead to increased friction and heat, causing premature wear and potential damage to gears and bearings.
- Replace Lubricant: Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for lubricant change intervals. Over time, lubricants can degrade, lose their properties, and become contaminated. Regularly replacing the lubricant helps ensure optimal performance.
- Use Lubrication Schedule: Create a lubrication schedule based on the gearbox’s usage and operating conditions. Stick to the recommended intervals for applying or changing lubricant to prevent under-lubrication or over-lubrication.
- Appropriate Lubrication Method: Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for the correct lubrication method, whether it’s through oil bath, grease, or automatic lubrication systems. Proper application ensures even distribution of lubricant across gear surfaces.
- Temperature Considerations: Be aware of temperature variations in your operating environment. Extreme temperatures can affect lubricant viscosity and performance. Choose a lubricant that can handle the temperature range of your equipment.
- Expert Advice: Consult the gearbox manufacturer or a lubrication specialist to determine the best lubrication practices for your specific agricultural gearbox model and application.
By adhering to these lubrication practices, farmers can maximize the lifespan of their agricultural gearboxes, minimize downtime, and ensure efficient and reliable operation of their equipment.
Types of Farming Equipment Incorporating Agricultural Gearboxes
Agricultural gearboxes play a vital role in various farming equipment, enhancing their efficiency and enabling them to perform essential tasks. Here are some types of farming equipment that commonly incorporate agricultural gearboxes:
- Tractors: Agricultural gearboxes are integral components of tractors, contributing to power transmission from the engine to various attachments such as plows, harrows, and mowers.
- Harvesters: Harvesters, used to gather crops like grains, fruits, and vegetables, utilize gearboxes to drive conveyor systems and separators, ensuring smooth and efficient harvesting operations.
- Planters and Seeders: Planters and seeders rely on gearboxes to precisely distribute seeds and fertilizers while maintaining the desired planting depth.
- Sprayers: Agricultural gearboxes are used in sprayers to drive pumps that distribute pesticides, herbicides, and fertilizers over fields.
- Hay Balers: Gearboxes are essential in hay balers for compacting and forming bales of hay, enabling easy storage and transportation.
- Manure Spreaders: Manure spreaders incorporate gearboxes to distribute and spread fertilizers and compost evenly across fields.
- Grain Augers: Grain augers, used for loading and unloading grains, feature gearboxes to drive the rotating screw mechanism that lifts and transfers grains.
- Cultivators: Cultivators use gearboxes to drive rotating tines or blades that loosen and prepare the soil for planting.
- Rotary Cutters: Rotary cutters, often attached to tractors, utilize gearboxes to power the spinning blades used for cutting tall grass, weeds, and brush.
- Threshers: Threshers, employed for separating grains from their husks or stalks, incorporate gearboxes to drive the threshing mechanisms.
These examples demonstrate the diverse applications of agricultural gearboxes across a wide range of farming equipment. By providing reliable power transmission and control, agricultural gearboxes contribute significantly to the productivity and efficiency of modern agricultural practices.
Types of Agricultural Gearboxes for Specific Tasks
Various types of agricultural gearboxes are designed to cater to specific tasks and applications in farming. These gearboxes are engineered to meet the unique requirements of different agricultural machinery and operations. Some common types of agricultural gearboxes include:
- Rotary Mower Gearboxes: These gearboxes are used in rotary mowers and cutters. They transmit power from the tractor’s power take-off (PTO) to the blades, enabling efficient cutting of grass, crops, and vegetation.
- Manure Spreader Gearboxes: Manure spreaders utilize specialized gearboxes to distribute manure evenly across fields. These gearboxes ensure consistent spreading of fertilizer while accommodating variable loads.
- Harvesting Gearboxes: Gearboxes used in harvesting equipment, such as combines and harvesters, enable efficient gathering, threshing, and separating of crops from their stalks. These gearboxes handle high loads and varying operating conditions.
- Seed Drill Gearboxes: Seed drills require gearboxes to distribute seeds accurately and at consistent intervals. These gearboxes ensure precise seed placement for optimal germination and crop growth.
- Hay Rake Gearboxes: Hay rakes utilize gearboxes to gather and arrange hay into windrows for baling. These gearboxes help optimize the hay collection process.
- Irrigation System Gearboxes: Agricultural irrigation systems may use gearboxes to control the movement and positioning of irrigation equipment, ensuring efficient water distribution across fields.
- Tillage Equipment Gearboxes: Gearboxes used in tillage equipment, such as plows and cultivators, help break up soil, prepare seedbeds, and promote seedling emergence.
- Tractor Gearboxes: Tractors may incorporate various gearboxes for tasks such as shifting gears, driving the power take-off, and operating attachments.
- Grain Auger Gearboxes: Grain augers use gearboxes to facilitate the movement of harvested grain from one location to another, such as from a combine to a storage bin.
Each type of agricultural gearbox is designed with specific features, load capacities, and durability to suit the demands of its intended task. Manufacturers engineer these gearboxes to withstand the challenging conditions of agricultural operations while ensuring efficient and reliable performance.
editor by CX 2023-10-25