1)housing:aluminium alloy ADC12(size 571-090); die cast iron HT200(size 110-150);
2)Worm:20Cr, ZI Involute profile; carbonize&quencher heat treatment make gear surface hardness up to 56-62 HRC; After precision grinding, carburization layer’s thickness between 0.3-0.5mm.
3)Worm Wheel:wearable stannum alloy CuSn10-1
Input:with input shaft, With square flange,With IEC standard input flange
Output:with torque arm, output flange, single output shaft, double output shaft, plastic cover
Worm reducers are available with diffferent combinations: NMRV+NMRV, NMRV+NRV, NMRV+PC, NMRV+UDL, NMRV+MOTORS
|New Model||Ratio||Center Distance||Power||Input Dia.||Output Dia.||Output Torque||Weight|
GMRV Outline Dimension:
About CHINAMFG Transmission:
We are a professional reducer manufacturer located in HangZhou, ZHangZhoug province.
Our leading products is full range of RV571-150 worm reducers , also supplied GKM hypoid helical gearbox, GRC inline helical gearbox, PC units, UDL Variators and AC Motors, G3 helical gear motor.
Products are widely used for applications such as: foodstuffs, ceramics, packing, chemicals, pharmacy, plastics, paper-making, construction machinery, metallurgic mine, environmental protection engineering, and all kinds of automatic lines, and assembly lines.
With fast delivery, superior after-sales service, advanced producing facility, our products sell well both at home and abroad. We have exported our reducers to Southeast Asia, Eastern Europe and Middle East and so on.Our aim is to develop and innovate on basis of high quality, and create a good reputation for reducers.
Packing information:Plastic Bags+Cartons+Wooden Cases , or on request
We participate Germany Hannver Exhibition-ZheJiang PTC Fair-Turkey Win Eurasia
After Sales Service
1.Maintenance Time and Warranty:Within 1 year after receiving goods.
2.Other Service: Including modeling selection guide, installation guide, and problem resolution guide, etc.
1.Q:Can you make as per customer drawing?
A: Yes, we offer customized service for customers accordingly. We can use customer’s nameplate for gearboxes.
2.Q:What is your terms of payment ?
A: 30% deposit before production,balance T/T before delivery.
3.Q:Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
A:We are a manufacurer with advanced equipment and experienced workers.
4.Q:What’s your production capacity?
5.Q:Free sample is available or not?
A:Yes, we can supply free sample if customer agree to pay for the courier cost
6.Q:Do you have any certificate?
A:Yes, we have CE certificate and SGS certificate report.
Ms Lingel Pan
For any questions just feel free ton contact me. Many thanks for your kind attention to our company!
|Application:||Motor, Machinery, Marine, Agricultural Machinery, Industry|
|Function:||Distribution Power, Change Drive Torque, Speed Changing, Speed Reduction|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
Considerations for Heavy-Duty Farming Gearboxes
Heavy-duty farming applications require robust and reliable gearboxes that can withstand high loads, harsh conditions, and frequent use. Here are the key considerations for selecting gearboxes for heavy-duty farming:
- Load Capacity: Heavy-duty gearboxes must have a high load-carrying capacity to handle the demands of agricultural machinery, such as tillers, plows, and combines.
- Material Durability: Gearboxes should be constructed from durable materials, such as hardened steel or cast iron, that can withstand the stresses and impacts associated with heavy-duty tasks.
- Sealing and Protection: Effective sealing and protection mechanisms, such as robust seals and gaskets, prevent the ingress of dirt, water, and contaminants that can cause premature wear and damage.
- Lubrication System: A reliable and efficient lubrication system is crucial for heavy-duty gearboxes to ensure proper lubrication of components under high loads and temperatures.
- Heat Dissipation: Heavy-duty applications generate significant heat. Gearboxes should have efficient heat dissipation mechanisms, such as cooling fins or oil coolers, to prevent overheating and maintain performance.
- Design and Construction: Gearbox design should incorporate reinforced housing, larger bearings, and robust gears to handle heavy loads without compromising structural integrity.
- Alignment and Mounting: Proper alignment and mounting are essential to ensure smooth and efficient power transmission. Misalignment can lead to increased wear and reduced gearbox lifespan.
- Maintenance Accessibility: Heavy-duty gearboxes should be designed for easy maintenance access. Features such as removable covers and inspection points simplify servicing and repairs.
- Compatibility: Gearboxes should be compatible with the specific machinery and tasks they will be used for. Customizable gear ratios and output shaft configurations enhance versatility.
- Reliability and Longevity: Heavy-duty gearboxes should be built to last, with quality craftsmanship and components that can withstand the demanding conditions of agricultural operations.
- Safety: Safety features, such as guards and emergency shutdown mechanisms, are essential to protect operators and nearby personnel from potential hazards.
- Environmental Considerations: Gearbox designs should consider environmental regulations and emissions standards to minimize the impact on the environment.
- Cost-Effectiveness: While heavy-duty gearboxes require a higher upfront investment, their durability and performance contribute to long-term cost-effectiveness by reducing downtime and the need for frequent replacements.
By carefully considering these factors, farmers can select the appropriate heavy-duty gearboxes that enhance productivity and reliability in their farming operations.
Common Signs of Gearbox Wear and Their Solutions
Gearboxes, like any mechanical components, can experience wear over time due to factors such as friction, load, and operating conditions. Recognizing the common signs of gearbox wear is essential for timely maintenance and avoiding potential breakdowns. Here are some signs to watch out for and the solutions to address them:
- Unusual Noises: Grinding, clicking, or whining noises during operation can indicate worn gears or bearings. Inspect the gearbox for damaged teeth or inadequate lubrication. Replace damaged components and ensure proper lubrication.
- Increased Vibration: Excessive vibration suggests misalignment or imbalance within the gearbox. Check for proper alignment and balance the components if necessary. Also, inspect for worn or damaged shafts or bearings.
- Leakage: Oil or lubricant leaks may indicate worn seals or gaskets. Replace seals and gaskets to prevent leakage and ensure adequate lubrication.
- Slipping Gears: Gears slipping out of engagement or difficulty shifting can point to worn or damaged gear teeth. Inspect gears for signs of wear or chipping, and replace as needed.
- Temperature Increase: Abnormal heat generation can result from increased friction due to worn parts. Check lubrication levels and quality, and replace worn bearings or gears causing excess friction.
- Decreased Performance: Reduced power transmission or output efficiency can indicate wear in the gearbox. Inspect gears, bearings, and other components for signs of wear and replace as necessary.
- Excessive Play: Excessive play or backlash in gears can indicate worn gear teeth or bearings. Inspect components for wear, adjust backlash, and replace worn parts.
Addressing gearbox wear requires routine maintenance, including proper lubrication, alignment checks, and regular inspections. Timely replacement of worn or damaged components can extend the gearbox’s lifespan and maintain optimal performance in various applications.
Key Features of a Durable and Reliable Agricultural Gearbox
A durable and reliable agricultural gearbox is crucial for the efficient operation of farming equipment and machinery. The following key features contribute to the durability and reliability of agricultural gearboxes:
- High-Quality Materials: Agricultural gearboxes are often exposed to harsh conditions, including dust, debris, and varying weather. Using high-quality materials, such as strong alloy steels, can enhance the gearbox’s resistance to wear, corrosion, and other forms of deterioration.
- Rugged Construction: The gearbox should have a robust and rugged construction to withstand the stresses and strains associated with agricultural tasks. Reinforced housings, precision machining, and robust seals can help prevent damage and ensure longevity.
- Effective Lubrication System: Proper lubrication is vital to reduce friction, dissipate heat, and prevent premature wear. Agricultural gearboxes should be equipped with efficient lubrication systems that ensure all components are adequately lubricated, even during extended operation.
- Sealing and Protection: Dust, dirt, and moisture are common challenges in agricultural environments. Effective sealing mechanisms, such as gaskets and seals, prevent contaminants from entering the gearbox and protect internal components from damage.
- Heat Dissipation: The gearbox should be designed to dissipate heat effectively, especially during prolonged operation. Overheating can lead to lubrication breakdown and premature wear. Cooling fins and adequate ventilation can help maintain optimal operating temperatures.
- Gear Quality and Precision: High-quality gears with accurate tooth profiles and precision manufacturing ensure smooth and efficient power transmission. Properly machined gears reduce noise, vibration, and the risk of gear failures.
- Advanced Gear Design: Some agricultural gearboxes may feature advanced gear designs, such as helical or planetary gears. These designs offer improved efficiency, reduced noise, and increased load-bearing capacity compared to traditional spur gears.
- Overload Protection: Incorporating overload protection mechanisms, such as shear pins or clutch systems, can prevent damage to the gearbox and other connected components in case of sudden high loads or jams.
- Easy Maintenance Access: The gearbox should be designed with maintenance in mind. Accessible inspection points, drain plugs, and fill ports make it easier for operators to perform routine maintenance tasks.
Manufacturers often engineer agricultural gearboxes to meet these requirements, ensuring that they can withstand the demanding conditions of farming operations and contribute to the reliable performance of agricultural machinery.
editor by CX 2023-10-27